Friday, 7 August 2015

The Glycaemix Index Infographic - Something for the Weekend

Hello everyone! Did you see Something for the Weekend last week? It was all about desserts - my favourite part of any meal. I've not been very healthy inthe past couple of days because I've been celebrating a friends birthday and been visiting the Huddersfield Food and Drink Festival. SO much good food.

I like to at least pretend I try to be healthy sometimes which is why I've brought you this chart featuring the glycaemic index today. It would be a lie to say I take notice of it all the time but I do think it is useful to have a rough idea of what it is you are eating. Reading it gave me a few surprises - I hope it doesn't shock you or put you off anything!

So tell me, do you always eat whatever you like or do you try to place limits on your treats sometimes?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking a peak at my blog. I would love to hear what you think or any suggestions so please feel free to comment below!