Friday, 14 August 2015

Antioxidant Rich Food Infographic- Something for the Weekend

Following on from last Fridays Something for the Weekend on glycaemic index I've got another health based one for you today. It might sound a little incongruous for me to keep providing you with healthy facts on a sygar laden baking blog but it's still all really interesting! Plus, this way when you do enjoy fruit and veg you can feel even more virtuous knowing you have passed up on a sugary cake or pudding. Or that might be just the way my mind works!


So tell me, are you cluedup on what antioxidants different foods contain? Do you have a favourite food to eat when you feel like you need a boost?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking a peak at my blog. I would love to hear what you think or any suggestions so please feel free to comment below!