Friday, 10 July 2015

Which Kind of Kitchen Mixer Inforgraphic - Something for the Weekend

I don't know about youbut I feel like this week has gone really quick. I've been at home with my parents this week but I'll be back in Huddersfield next week for my graduation. Yes, I'm finally graduating!!! I also have a mystery parcel  to open on the day. My brother told me I'm not allowed to open it until then despite the fact that he posted it a month early. 

I think this weeks little treat for the weekend is particularly apt for me right now because I've just bought a stnad mixer.  really cannot wait to christen it once I'm used to the oven in my new house.

So tell me, are you a kitchen gadget type person? I tend to fall back to easy fuss free recipes but with my new Kenwood I've got a feeling I'll develop into a bread addict.

Source: Buzzfeed

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking a peak at my blog. I would love to hear what you think or any suggestions so please feel free to comment below!