Friday, 24 July 2015

Vitamin Rich Foods Infographic - Something for the Weekend

Last week I brought you a slightly different Something for the Weekend post but this week I'm back with another infographic for you.

Despite being such a sugar addict, I make sure the rest of my diet is varied so I can pack in as many nutrients as possible. As well as the health benefits I find it more fun because it means I get to try out even more recipes to get the vitamins I need. Hopefully this handy guide will make it easier for you to keep track of the nutrients you need.

So tell me, do you have a favourite way to make sure you get what your body is craving? (Cakes not included!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking a peak at my blog. I would love to hear what you think or any suggestions so please feel free to comment below!