Friday, 3 July 2015

How Frozen Desserts Stack Up Inforgraphic - Something for the Weekend


Happy Friday! I've been in my new house for one week now and I'm slowly getting sorted. I didn't have a fridge for a while which meant my meals were pretty limited so I'm making up for it now with something fun for you.

Do you have a favourite cold dessert? I never really considered the variations before so this infographic was really interesting. There are so many I want to try now too so it's a good job the weather is heating up. I may or may not stay loyal to my favourite caramel flavoured ice creams though!


Don't forget to check out the other posts in my NEW Something for the Weekend series and enjoy!
Ice Cream Infographic
Get health and fitness tips at Greatist.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking a peak at my blog. I would love to hear what you think or any suggestions so please feel free to comment below!