Friday, 12 June 2015

Comparison of Cookware Infographic - Something for the Weekend

This is something I've been toying with for a while, adding a weekly feature to my blog. It might be something intriguing or something funny but whatever it is I'll hopefully kick off your weekend with something interesting.

First up is an inforgraphic I was sent a while ago. Have you ever considered all the various types of cookware? Did you even know such a varierty existed or how to use them best? I'm certain I'm not the only one who loves geeky facts!

Source: Fix.com

So tell me, do you have a favourite type of cookware?

2 comments:

  1. Laura, this is fabulous! I love it. Amazing how many kinds of cookware there are when you start breaking it down . . .
    I think carbon steel is my personal favourite to use--oh, happy memories of making French omelettes at culinary school!--although who doesn't love cast-iron? And I'd be keen to try a copper pan someday, but I know that I wouldn't be able to keep it polished . . .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what you mean. When you really think about it you sort of go oh wow. I have visions of copper cookware hung up on display in my dream country kitchen but I don't know if I'll ever achieve that!

      Delete

Thanks for taking a peak at my blog. I would love to hear what you think or any suggestions so please feel free to comment below!