Monday, 1 September 2014

The Biscuit Barrel Challenge - September 14

Happy Birthday Biscuit Barrel! Yep, the Biscuit Barrel challenge has been going a whole year this month. I can't believe how fast the time has gone. So many wonderful entries in all this time and I've received so much support. I can't thank all those who have taken part enough.
Last months theme was no-bake with the thought that the weather would mean fewer people would want to turn their ovens on. I was just a little bit wrong on that score though because we had mostly rain and cold dreary autumnal days. No themes based on the weather this time round though so instead, with the thought that there are quite a few birthdays to celebrate this month (including my own) I'm setting the theme as....

BIRTHDAY CELEBRATIONS

As always, you can interpret this any way you like as long as the result can fit into a biscuit container of some description. This could mean party cupcakes, special cookies, biscuits you would serve at a birthday tea, decorated treats, maybe even just some special sprinkles if that is your type of thing. I can't wait to see what you come up with. Any doubts, just ask!
The Biscuit Barrel Challenge rules:
  1. Blog about your recipe that fits in with the theme of the month, linking back to I'd Much Rather Bake Than... Include the logo in your post and add 'The Biscuit Barrel' as a label.
  2. Follow I'd Much Rather Bake Than... using the Google Friend Connect Button.
  3. Add the link to your post to the linky tool at the bottom of the post of the month. The link up closes on the 26th.
  4. The recipe can be your own or someone else, just give credit where it is due. You can also add old posts as long as they have been updated to include the logo/link/label.
  5. You can submit as many recipes as you like and enter your recipe into as many other challenges as you wish.
  6. Don't be concerned about joining in every month. When you have time or when you feel like it is fine.
  7. If you are on Twitter tweet your link to be @MustBakeCakes and use #biscuitbarrel and I'll try to retweet those I see. I'll also pin entries onto the Biscuit Barrel board on Pinterest.
  8. Any questions feel free to ask in a comment or email at smile101@fsmail.net.
- See more at: http://idmuchratherbakethan.blogspot.co.uk/2014/08/the-biscuit-barrel-challenge-august-14.html#sthash.mSzbno1m.dpuf
The Biscuit Barrel Challenge rules:
  1. Blog about your recipe that fits in with the theme of the month, linking back to I'd Much Rather Bake Than... Include the logo in your post and add 'The Biscuit Barrel' as a label.
  2. Follow I'd Much Rather Bake Than... using the Google Friend Connect Button.
  3. Add the link to your post to the linky tool at the bottom of the post of the month. The link up closes on the 26th.
  4. The recipe can be your own or someone else, just give credit where it is due. You can also add old posts as long as they have been updated to include the logo/link/label.
  5. You can submit as many recipes as you like and enter your recipe into as many other challenges as you wish.
  6. Don't be concerned about joining in every month. When you have time or when you feel like it is fine.
  7. If you are on Twitter tweet your link to be @MustBakeCakes and use #biscuitbarrel and I'll try to retweet those I see. I'll also pin entries onto the Biscuit Barrel board on Pinterest.
  8. Any questions feel free to ask in a comment or email at smile101@fsmail.net.
  

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe it's been a year already - happy anniversary! September is my birthday month too and I'm planning a big birthday cake but it won't fit into a biscuit barrel. Will try my best to enter if I can.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw you have to make your own cake?! At least you know it will be delicious =)

      Delete

Thanks for taking a peak at my blog. I would love to hear what you think or any suggestions so please feel free to comment below!