Sunday, 1 June 2014

The Biscuit Barrel Challenge - June 14

It's hard to believe that by the end of the month we will have passed the half way mark through the year. I swear time keeps going faster and faster. 

However, this month is something to celebrate because we said goodbye to spring at the end of May so it is the first month of summer. With that in mind the theme for this months Biscuit Barrel challenge is...

SUMMER
 
In true Biscuit Barrel fashion this can be interpreted how you like. Summer parties, BBQs, summer birthdays, seasonal summer ingredients, maybe even a recipe made to brighten your day when the weather seems to have forgotten what season it is. As long as it fits the theme and the result can fit into a biscuit container of some description then go for it. This doesn't exclude much because I'm far too eager/nosey to see what you've been making.

Have fun! 

The Biscuit Barrel Challenge rules:
  1. Blog about your recipe that fits in with the theme of the month, linking back to I'd Much Rather Bake Than... Include the logo in your post and add 'The Biscuit Barrel' as a label.
  2. Follow I'd Much Rather Bake Than... using the Google Friend Connect Button.
  3. Add the link to your post to the linky tool at the bottom of the post of the month.
  4. The recipe can be your own or someone else, just give credit where it is due.You can also add old posts as long as they have been updated to include the logo/link/label.
  5. You can submit as many recipes as you like and enter your recipe into as many other challenges as you wish.
  6. Don't be concerned about joining in every month. When you have time or when you feel like it is fine.
  7. If you are on Twitter tweet your link to be @MustBakeCakes and use #biscuitbarrel and I'll try to retweet those I see. I'll also pin entries onto the Biscuit Barrel board on Pinterest.
  8. Any questions feel free to ask in a comment or email at smile101@fsmail.net.

4 comments:

  1. Summer biscuits.. hrrrmm... :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know but feel free to bend the rules!! I fully support that =)

      Delete
  2. I love this theme and I've already made something that will fit the bill :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Brilliant, I'll look forward to reading it!

      Delete

Thanks for taking a peak at my blog. I would love to hear what you think or any suggestions so please feel free to comment below!