Well January didn't hang about did it? Things have been somewhat hassled here and I've really struggled to decide on a theme/ingredient but I finally decided it was time to use one of my two favourite foods of all time and so the theme this month is
I couldn't resist and I think this month will be a good time in particular for it what with Valentine's Day being just around the corner. Your bakes don't have to be Valentine's themed though - whatever you fancy making with chocolate in there is fine by me and I can't wait to see how many people get as enthusiastic as I am about chocolatey stuff.
Remember, if it fits into a biscuit container of some description, it counts!
The Biscuit Barrel Challenge rules:
- Blog about your recipe that fits in with the theme of the month, linking back to I'd Much Rather Bake Than... Include the logo in your post and add 'The Biscuit Barrel' as a label.
- It would be lovely if you could follow I'd Much Rather Bake Than... using the Google Friend Connect Button.
- Add the link to your post to the linky tool at the bottom of the post of the month (see above for themes/inks) by the 26th of the month. Don't worry, it's really easy.
- The recipe can be your own or someone else, just give credit where it is due.You can also add old posts as long as they have been updated to include the logo/link/label.
- You can submit as many recipes as you like and enter your recipe into as many other challenges as you wish as long as it complies with the rules of that challenge.
- Don't be concerned about joining in every month. When you have time or when you feel like it is fine.
- If you are on Twitter tweet your link to be @MustBakeCakes and use #biscuitbarrel and I'll try to retweet those I see. I'll also pin entries onto the Biscuit Barrel board on Pinterest.
- Any questions feel free to ask in a comment or email at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Most important of all, have fun!