Tuesday, 1 October 2013

The Biscuit Barrel Challenge - October

Hello and welcome back to the Biscuit Barrel challenge! I hope you enjoyed the round up of last months entries which you can view here if you haven't caught it yet. Please don't ask me which my favourites was because I want to try out each and every one. Stupid uni getting in the way!

It has been really hard to decide on a theme for this month but after spending far too long yet again on Pinterest I've finally chosen the theme of BOOKMARKED recipes. So this month I'm giving you the excuse to browse through all those recipes you've been meaning to make for ages but have never quite got round to it before you've added a few dozen more to the pile. Choose one (or more) and make it/adapt it to your own then post it and add the link here. I truly cannot wait to see all the things you've had in your sights for a while so go have fun!

The Biscuit Barrel Challenge rules:
  1. Blog about your recipe that fits in with the theme of the month, linking back to I'd Much Rather Bake Than... Include the logo in your post and add 'The Biscuit Barrel' as a label.
  2. It would be lovely if you could follow I'd Much Rather Bake Than... using the Google Friend Connect Button.
  3. Add the link to your post to the linky tool at the bottom of the post of the month (see above for themes/inks) by the 26th of the month. Don't worry, it's really easy.
  4. The recipe can be your own or someone else, just give credit where it is due.You can also add old posts as long as they have been updated to include the logo/link/label.
  5. You can submit as many recipes as you like and enter your recipe into as many other challenges as you wish as long as it complies with the rules of that challenge.
  6. Don't be concerned about joining in every month. When you have time or when you feel like it is fine.
  7. If you are on Twitter tweet your link to be @MustBakeCakes and use #biscuitbarrel and I'll try to retweet those I see. I'll also pin entries onto the Biscuit Barrel board on Pinterest.
  8. Any questions feel free to ask in a comment or email at smile101@fsmail.net or laurajdenman@gmail.com
  9. Most important of all, have fun!

4 comments:

  1. Do things pinned on Pinterest count as bookmarked? x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely, that's where my entries are almost definitely coming from =)

      Delete
  2. I have just the entry! I took some fantastic photos of them today too, wait til you see! :D So sorry I never entered last month, I never made cookies once!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooo! I can't wait, you've got me all excited now =)

      Delete

Thanks for taking a peak at my blog. I would love to hear what you think or any suggestions so please feel free to comment below!